How can I support you ? My services – your benefit.
Being a certified translator I am publicly appointed and sworn to translate for legal and official purposes and focus on legal translations, certified documents as well as technical translations and marketing content.
- Official Documents
- Education certificates
- Technical documents
- Image brochures
- Press releases
- Internet sites
- Product announcements
Many years of professional experience in the following fields guarantee smooth communication and thus efficient cooperation between you and your business partners. My range of services include
- Court interpreting
- Consecutive interpreting
- Simultaneous interpreting
- Liaison interpreting
- Accompanying interpreting during visits to authorities, notaries and doctors, bank appointments, company visits, etc.
- Interpreting at trade fairs and events
- Telephone interpreting
You want to broaden your professional horizon and generate new opportunities? As a certified teacher of foreign languages and someone who has been through this journey already, I know exactly what is called for
- Preparing you for studies and working in Germany
- Helping you to deal with public authorities
- Using varied teaching methods with high efficiency
The fee for translations is calculated according to standard lines (55 characters including spaces in the target language). The amount of the fee depends mainly on the following factors:
- language combination
- subject area
- degree of difficulty
- Intended use
- format and style of the text to be translated as well as
- urgency (I reserve the right to charge up to 100% extra for rush jobs).
The price per line starts at 1,25 € (plus the currently valid VAT). Please contact me and I will provide you with a personalised quote.
The fee for interpreting services depends on the subject matter, the type and duration of the interpreting assignment, and the language combination. The calculation is based on hourly or daily rates. Travel expenses may be added.